Date(s) - May 21, 2022
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
NSU - Nova Southeastern University
HandsOn Workshop Series: Data & Analytics Essentials Skillset
Saturday Mornings at Nova Southeastern University, Davie FL
Lab 2: “Building Reports in Ms Excel with Power Pivot”
May 21st, 2022 , 9:30am – 12:00pm
Our goal is to get you started with essentials on your path to become a successful Data & Analytics Professional.
All the workshops are hands-on, you will spend your time practicing the topic of the day.
- -connecting to a Data Source provided in class
- -performing basic data preparation tasks
- -building the Data Model in Power Pivot
- -creating data visualizations for your analysis
- -Publishing to Power BI Service
- -Connect to Live Datasets already in Power BI Service using Ms Excel.
BRING YOUR LAPTOP!
!!!Pre-requirement for May 21st:
*Ms Excel with Power Pivot add-in installed (instructions here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/start-the-power-pivot-add-in-for-excel-a891a66d-36e3-43fc-81e8-fc4798f39ea8)
*Sign up for Microsoft 365 Developer program to get a FREE E5 license needed to follow the labs. (https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/dev-program )
Save your Spot HERE